Thursday, June 1, 2023

Licensed To Grill

Hey Creative Friends! 
Wow! I can't believe it is June already! I love sitting on the patio and grilling out in the summer, especially when Greg does most of the cooking! Today I am sharing a layout that I created for Creative Embellishments. This photo was taken last summer while Greg was grilling. The title piece, Licensed to Grill was perfect for this page:

   

 I used an ink pad to color the Licensed to Grill chippy. I used Webster's Pages papers from my stash. I added a few papers, a frame and some machine stitching in navy:

   

 I added a few borders as well as some fussy cut flowers and the grill and tongs are from the Barbeque Set. I colored these chippies with ink too:

   

 I cut strips of papers, added them down the side of my page. I added some machine stitching in navy. I fussy cut the banner piece from one of the papers, popped it up with craft foam and tucked in the fork chippy from the Barbeque Set:

 

This was such a fun layout to create, plus I finally used some of this Webster Pages collection! 
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!  

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!