Wednesday, June 7, 2023

Memorial Day Weekend

 Hello Scrappy Friends!

Today I am sharing my take on case file #412 at CSI. I used mostly Simple Stories Happy Trail along with a Creative Embellishments stencil and some of their chipboard for this camping page. I made a matchbook to hold extra photos from the weekend.




I added watercolor spatters to my white cardstock background. I fussy cut some clouds and machine stitched them in place. I used the Burst Stencil from Creative Embellishments along with a Distressed Oxide Ink to add the sunburst peeking out from behind my photos:


I placed my photos and added some stickers from the EP collection, popping some up with craft foam:


For my title, I used the Memorial Day Weekend chipboard piece from Creative Embellishments and used a brown ink pad to add some color:


because I had so many pictures from this weekend, I made a matchbook to hold them. I added a sheer bow to it. I added the bear and binoculars stickers, a fussy cut tree and a Compass from Creative Embellishments:


Here's a look at the matchbook when it is open:


I added a cluster of embellishments- stickers, fussy cut items and diecuts- to the bottom right of the layout. 


I love how this page came out!
Check out the case files for this month on the CSI Facebook page. We would love to have you play along with us!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
 



No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!