Saturday, June 24, 2023

Beach Mini Album

Hello Friends! 
I have another mini album to share with you today. I used the Beach Mini Album from the Creative Embellishments store, lots of CE chippies and Paper House for this beautiful beach album:

   

 A few close ups:

 

The back of the mini album:

   

 A few more close ups:

   

 I used modge podge to adhere the patterned papers to the chipboard. Then I cut them using a kraft knive. I uase a sanding block around the edges and then applied ink to the edges. I prepared the chippies by applying ink to them. Finally I added them to my album along with some Paper House stickers and embellishments. 
 Here is what I used: 
  On The Beach Word Set (swimming) 
  Beach Word Set 2 (beach bum) 
  Summer Wood Veneer (swimsuit) 

I had a blast creating this album and hope I have inspired you in some way!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!