Tuesday, July 4, 2023

Happy 4th of July!

Hey there Friends!! 
Happy 4th of July to all my American friends! 
Today I am sharing a fun 4th of July page with you that I created for Creative Embellishments. I love playing with the filters on Snap Chat! Last 4th of July while sitting out at the campground, I tried a bunch of the filters out on me, lol. I used some chippies and acrylic from the store along with the BoBunny Liberty collection. I have been trying to use my stash up for quite some time and still have a lot to go. anyways, here's my page:

   

 I cut a banner and stitched that to my white cardstock that I added watercolor splotches and spatters to. I fussy cut the blue piece with the stars on it and added it to the top. Then machine stitched them to my page. I added 2 photos on top and under this. For my title, I used the Happy 4th of July chippy. I added white acrylic paint to it. When that dried, I added some inks. I popped it up with some craft foam:

   

 I added the banner sticker to the top of my page. I colored a 4th of July ATC Coin with an ink pad and added some spatters. I tucked one to the left of my upper photos. I fussy cut a few of the circles, distressed them  and tucked them in:

 

For my sub-title I used an ink pad to color the Selfie chipboard piece and then added spatters. I finished it off with some foam Thickers:

 

 I also tucked a 4th of July ATC Coin to the right of the lower photos. I added in a few Tim Holtz word phrase stickers and 3 Red Acrylic Mirror Stars :


Check out that goofy filter! Haha! I love it! I fussy cut the border from one of the papers and then added the fussy cut liberty bell on top, popping it up with craft foam:

   

 I hope you have a wonderful, safe and happy 4th! 
 Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!