Friday, July 7, 2023

All American!

 Hello!

I hope everyone had a fun and safe 4th of July!

Today I am sharing my take on case file #414 at CSI. I used some SnapChat photos from last year along with PhotoPlay Live Free collection and a few other goodies:


I added watercolor to my white cardstock background. Then used Creative Embellishments Grunge Stars Stamp along with black Stazon ink to stamp on it. I created 3 "shelves" of strips of patterned papers. 2 for photos to sit on and 1 for extra embellishments. I added a photo of myself to the first shelve. I added a red stamped mason jar. I used a Dear Lizzy stamp and Rich Cherry Ink Pad from Richard Garay. I placed the Star Doodle Frame from Creative Embellishments on top. I colored the chipboard frame using ink. I added the hotdog sticker from Recollections, popping it up with craft foam. I added the "freedom" rub-on:


I fussy cut some small stars and added those along with the firework and "Live Free" stickers:


For the second shelf, I fussy cut the flag from one of the papers. I added my strips of papers, some stitching and the truck (Recollections) and pie stickers. I added the "kick back" rub-on and a few chevron fussy cut arrows:


I added another photo to my third shelf on top of a handmade frame. I tucked in another stamped mason jar, this time I used Rich Blueberry Ink Pad from Richard Garay. I added in a few Recollections stars with jewels on them. I popped the "All American" sticker up with some craft foam:


I added anothe firework sticker here:


I also added the "Land that I love" sticker popping it up o the third shelf:


Check out the case files in the CSI Facebook group and play along with us!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!