Monday, July 17, 2023

Christmas In July Album

Hi everyone! 
I am back to share another album I created for Creative Embellishments. I will call this one Christmas in July, lol! I am having so much fun with these albums!  This one is bigger than my last two. This one measures 9x10". I used the tutorials by Bev Code once again along with lots of Creative Embellishments chipboard and Carta Bella Christmas and Happy Christmas collections. I used ink pads, a red Sharpie and various mists to color the chipboard.

I am back with a hand made Christmas album that I created for Creative Embellishments I will call it Christmas in July, lol! I am having so much fun with these albums!  This one is bigger than my last two. This one measures 9x10". I used the tutorials by Bev Code once again along with lots of Creative Embellishments chipboard and Echo Park Christmas and Happy Christmas collections. I used ink pads, a red Sharpie and various mists to color the chipboard. On the cover, I used: Christmas Bulb, Poinsettia Set, Prancing Deer, Tiny Tag, Have A Holly Jolly Christmas 2, Chipboard Snowflakes and the Noel is a custom size piece that Nicolle created. I cut a berry off and added that to the inside of the poinsettia:

   

 I fussy cut the wreath from one of the papers and layered the chipboard pieces on, under and around it. I also fussy cut the deer and tucked it in. I added some Divine Twine to the Tiny Tag:

   

 I decided to use a few different mists and inks to the Have a Holly Jolly Christmas 2 piece and I love how it came out! I added some sheer ribbon from my stash to the Christmas Bulb. I added lots of watered down white acylic paint spatters to this album. Snowflakes aren't brown, but I thought they matched and I could get away with it, lol.

 



Page 1 has a booklet that pulls out. I added the Scrawny Tree and the Merry Christmas Sentiment. Page 2 has two booklets tucked in. I added the Baubles to one and the Deer Blank to the other.

   

 Here's a close up of the Baubles. I used Heidi Swapp gold colorshine to paint them. When that was dry, I added light modeling paste through two CE stencils- Snowflake and Twinkle Star. I love how this looks!

   

 I colored the Christmas Wreath and then added a red Bow on top:

 

Page 3: Merry Christmas ATC Coin and a wood veneer Tree Page 4: Christmas Light Strand 2 and a Christmas Sentiment (Mistletoe)

   

 I received this tag in a swap over 10 years ago from a scrappy friend named Jan. I always loved it and thought it was perfect for this album. Check it out, isn't it awesome? It originally had small red sparkly Joy over the green joy but somewhere in those 10 plus years I lost the "y", so I replaced it with the red bling:

 

This is the inside of page 4 & 5. There is lots of room for photos:

 

Page 5: Christmas Train & Peace is another custom word Nicolle created. Page 6: Christmas Wreath, Bow and Snowflake Banner


Here's a close up look at that cute Christmas Train:

   

 A close up of the Christmas Wreath and Bow:

 

Page 5 has a booklet that pulls out. I added a Shine ATC Frame and a Scribble Light to it. Page 6 opens like this and I also added part of the Snowflakes Border here.

   

 I really enjoyed creating this album and I love how it came out! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!