Monday, July 31, 2023

Nashville Adventure

Hey there creative friends!
I am back to share a fun Nashville page with you that I created for Creative Embellishments. Our first trip to Nashville was in March of 2022. Greg and I have been there 2 other times since then, we love it! This layout has a photo of Greg on our first trip. I used some fabulous chipboard from the store along with Basic Grey and PaperHouse Productions papers from my stash:

   

 I cut strips of patterned papers and added them along the left and right side of my page by machine stitching. I added some watercolor.  For my title, I used: Nashville, Street Signs (One Way) and Travel Word Set 1 (Adventure):

   

 I added a Travel Geo Tag  to the top of my photo:

   

 I fussy cut the signs from some of the papers and popped them up with craft foam to add some dimension. I added a stamped date. I also added the City Scape Border at the bottom of the layout:

   

 I colored all the chipboards with inks.
 I had a blast creating this fun travel page! I hope I have inspired you in some way. 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!