Wednesday, August 2, 2023

Sweet Georgia Peaches

Hello there Friends! 
Today I am back to share another travel page with you that I created for Creative Embellishments. Since Greg has retired, he has worked a few weeks at a time at a mill in Georgia. I went with him on all  3 of his trips- it was a great way to break up the Wisconsin winter. Our second trip, we found a peach and pecan orchard store and stopped in. It was in December, so there weren't any fresh peaches, dang, I was looking forward to them! I used the Peaches chipboard pieces along with PaperHouse Productions Discover USA collection for this page:

   

 I added strips of papers on the right and left side of my page. I added some machine stitching. I colored the Peaches with inks. I used Cloud 9 and Jenni Bowlin alphas for my title:

   

 I added a 4 x 6 card and placed my photos around it. I added more Peaches here and also stitched through the alphas.

   

 I fussy cut some of the shiny blue acrylic pieces and added those to my page. I also added another Peach:

 

Here's another look at the 4 x 6 card and a peach slice:

 

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!