Monday, August 7, 2023

Live In The Sunshine

 Hey everyone!

Today I am sharing my take on case file #416 at CSI. I used Simple Stories Hello Summer and Making Memories alphas for this fun beach page:


I stuck some washi tape to white cardstock and then used a scalloped punch. Then machine stitched it to the top and bottom of my page. I fussy cut clouds, sun and title from the Simple Stories papers:


I added strips of patterned papers ( i used the wave punch on one) and machine stitched through those. I added 3 photos. I added the fussy cut flamingo and the chipboard starfish and banner:


I added the "just chillun" die cut, the "life's A Beach" sticker, some fussy cut sunglasses popped up on foam and my journaling:


I used some Making Memories alphas from my stash and the fussy cut "summer" word for the sub title. I added the bucket and pail stickers along with some fussy cut flip-flops


Here's a quick look at the case file:


I was inspired by the colors and used: small dots, woodgrain, stripes, summer/beach themed elements, sun, clouds, waves, palm tree, banner, flip-flops, sunglasses, spatters and a cursive font.

This was such a fun layout to create! Not only that, but I used all items from my stash!
I hope you find some time to play along with us this month.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!




No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!