Wednesday, August 23, 2023

Loving Life!

 Hello!

Greg and I are really enjoying our retirement so far! We have done some traveling and are seeing some awesome sites! The photos on this page were taken in Nashville in May- We have been there 3 differents times since we retired!

Today I am sharing a layout that I created for Sketches In Thyme using sketch # 578 by the talented Rochelle Spears. I used My Minds Eye Collectable collection along with a guitar from Creative Embellishments and Simple Stories embellishments on this travel page:


I added patterned papers to my white textured cardstock. Then added some machine stitching. I hand cute the tage and added some Divine Twine to it:


I added the chipboard Guitar from Creative Embellishments and then added some diecuts from Simple Stories:


I added the chipboard from on top of  the left photo. I also added the chipboard leaf. I finished the page with some paint spatters and my journaling:


Here is the sketch:

I hope you will play along with us this month!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!




No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!