Sunday, July 23, 2023

Smile

 Hey everyone!

Today I am sharing my take on sketch #574 at Sketches In Thyme. The sketch was created by the talented Jenessa Franco. I used a Park Lane paper pad, Sophistacated Neutrals for this page of  Austin and I at Trevor's wedding:


I decided to add a few patterned papers with torn edges to the top of my page to add a base for my photo to sit. I machine stitched them in place. I fussy cut some flowers and added them to the top left of my photo on a nest of silver tangled thread:


Because I didn't have any embellishments for this collection, I made my own by fussy cutting things from patterned paper. This works also for paper collections that you have used all the embellishgments. I fussy cut a few more flower clusters and added them to the lower right side of my photo. I fussy cut the "be lovely" circle , added some tangled thread under it and used some craft foam to pop it off the page a bit. I added a few chevron arrows that I fussy cut. I stitched through the center and ruffled them up:


I used the Thicker word "Smile" for my title and added craft foam under it to pop it up:


I fussy cut the "live life to the fullest" and tucked that in. I added a cluster of fussy cut embellishments to the bottom left of my page:


Here is the gorgeous sketch by Jenessa:


I will cherish this page of Austin and I. He doen't like his photo taken, so it is rare that I get a decnt picture of him. 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


 


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!