Monday, June 19, 2023

Hello Summer

 Hello Scrappy Friends!

Today I am sharing my take on case file #413 at CSI. I used Crate Paper Oasis & Wild At Heart along with Echo Park Summer Fun for this page of me sitting by the ocean in South Padre Island:


I added watercolor to my white cardstock background. I fussy cut lots of leaves and flowers to create a wreath. I added a few palm trees from Creative Embellishments. I colored them with inks. I fussy cut the bird and popped him up with craft foam: 


I fussy cut a pineapple and the word "sun". I added in the "our paradise" sticker on top of the left photo:


I added a few fussy cut flamingos, a few stickers and the "hello summer" ribbon. The "flip flops" is a chipboard piece from Creative Embellishments:


I fussy cut the swimsuit and the word "fun" and tucked those in too:


Here is the case file:



I was inspired by the colors, wreath, palm branches and flamingos. For evidence, I used: wonky dots (spatters), summer themed items, wreath as a page design, circles, flamingo, bird, palm trees, leaves, flowers, fruit (pineapple), pleating and cursive font (hello on ribbon). My testimony is to document something about summer.
Check out the CSI Facebook group to see the full case file and to submit your take on it.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!