Friday, June 23, 2023

Our Garden

 Hey there Friends!

Today I am sharing my take on sketch #570 at Sketches In Thyme. I used Simple Stories Simple Vintage Farmhouse Garden for this page of our garden last year:


I tried to stick close to the sketch. I only have the 6x8 paper pad in this collection so instead of paper layers like the sketch has, I added some hand stitching using embroidery floss. I placed my 3 photos on the watercolored background. I popped this cute sticker banner up on some craft foam to add dimension. I used some Bella Blvd. stickers from my stash and machine stitched through them:


I fussy cut the peas and added lots of stickers from the Simple Stories collection, popping a few up with foam. I added a torn strip of black paper along with some machine stitching at the bottom of the page:


I fussy cut that cute windmill srom one of the papers:


Here is the sketch:


Thnaks for stopping by and I will see you again soon!




No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!