Thursday, June 15, 2023

Rainy Day

Hello friends!
Today I am sharing a layout I created for Creative Embellishments. I used some chipboard pieces from the CE store along with JilliBean Soup Southern Chicken Dumpling Soup collection. 

For my background, I added light modeling paste through the Raindrop Stencil on white cardstock. Then added some watercolor:

 

Here is a closer look at the stencil work. I colored some of the clouds and raindrops from the Rainy Days Wood Veneer with ink and added those to my page.  I added an Umbrella that I colored with ink as well:

   

 I added the second Umbrella to the right of my photo and added the Rainy Day title piece that I heat embossed:

   

 I fussy cut the banner pieces from one of the patterned papers and machine stitched it under my border. The Raindrop Stencil has raindrops and it has a few different puddles on it. Here is a close up of one of them:

   

 I added the third Umbrella under my title. I added a tag, some fussy cut flowers and a few stickers:

 

Here's a closer look at the borders and fussy cut flowers:

   

 
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!