Saturday, May 20, 2023

Camping Mini Album

Hi everyone!
I am back to share another mini album with you that I created for Creative Embellishments. This one is a camping theme and it can hold over 60 photos! I used lots of Creative Embellishments chipboard, some CE acrylic stars and a few Echo Park collections for this fun mini. I created this mini album from scratch using tutorials from Bev Code. All chipboard has been colored using inks. On the cover, I used: Camping Set, Camping Word Set and Mirror Acrylic Blue Stars:

 

Page 1: Camping Word Set Page 2: Camping Set

 

 Here's a close up of the chipboard on page 1:

 

Page 1 and page 2 both have booklets that pull out to add photos:

   


 

 Page 3 opens up to a waterfall to add photos to. Page 4 has a pocket that holds another booklet:

 


   

 Page 5 holds an accordian album held together by a belly band and velcro:

   


 

 Page 7 is and envelope that holds another accordian album. Page 8 has another waterfall:

   

 Page 9: Tree Pieces Blank Shapes Page 10: Smores

 

 I added modeling paste to get the marshmallow look. I let it dry and then added some ink:

 

Page 9 has a booklet . Page 10 has a velcro flap that opens to add more photos:

   

 I have been on a mini album kick lately- I love making these! The only thing is, I have a hard time photographing them.  So I apologize. I will be sharing another beach one soon. I hope I have inspired you to try making your own mini album. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!