Saturday, April 8, 2023

Cousins Are Friends For Life

Hey Creative Friends! 
Today I am sharing a layout of Sierra and Austin with some of their cousins on Greg's side of the family. This photo was taken last May when Trevor and Kennedy got married. I used Graphic 45 Sunkissed papers along with some wonderful chipboard pieces from the CE store for this fun page:

   

 I added a few strips of patterned papers to my white cardstock background. I tore the edges of the orange one. I added some machine stitching.Then I added some ink/ watercolor spatters. I colored the Ivy Spray with Forest Moss Distress Oxide Ink and added some Mojito Green Lindy's spray to add some glitter. I placed my photo on a few layers of patterned paper and added that on top:

   

 I applied Chipped Saphire Distress Oxide Ink and the Lindy's spray I used on the ivy to the Cousins Are Friends For Life and used that for my title- it was perfect! I tucked in a Mini Leaves Set 2 that I cut in 3 pieces. I added the "Fave" chipboard sticker from Becky Higgins along with a few Tim Holtz word phrase stickers and machine stitching:

   

 I added the Becky Higgins heart on the photo and a gew chipboard stickers from the Graphic 45 collection:

   

 I colored the Lace Border 5 with the Chipped Saphire Distress Oxide Ink and added some of the Lindy's spray to it. I placed that along the patterned papers edge:

   

 I had a blast creating this fun page and I love how it came out! 
 Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!