Wednesday, March 22, 2023

I'd Rather Be Camping

Hey there!
I am back to share a fun camping layout of Greg that I created for Creative Embellishments.
I used Echo Park Let's Go Camping along with some beautiful Creative Embellishments chipboard pieces with you: 


I fell in love with the Spruce Clusters when I saw them in the CE store! They are the perfect size for my camping pages. I need to order a few more sets, lol! I attached a few strips of 6x 6 patterned paper with machine stitching to my watercolored background. I colored the Spruce Clusters with inks and mists and glued them to my page. I matted my photo with patterned paper and placed it on top: 


I added some diecuts from the Echo Park collection, popping them up with craft foam. I used a silver marker and acrylic paint to color the marshmallow stick and added it on top of the diecuts: 



I used inks to color the picnic table and added it below my photo: 



This page was so much fun to create! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!