Monday, September 23, 2019

Apt. 2B

Hey there friends!
Last month I shared a layout titled Inside 2B. I used the outside photos of this apartment on this layout I created for Sketches In Thyme. I used the March 2018 Hip Kit Club kit:


I used watercolor on my background. When that was dry, I used black in and stamped the honeycomb pattern on top. I fussy cut the black vines and used The Best Glue Ever to adhere them. I also fussy cut the blue and white flowers. The hanging plant is a fun diecut from the kit:


I added a few more fun diecuts here along with some fussy cut flowers. Check out those gold alphas I used for the title, Love them!


I added a few diecuts and stickers to the right of the photo and carried my tile under the photo as well.


Here's the sketch:


Hope you will play along with this sketch!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!