Friday, September 13, 2019

Lunch By The River

Hey Friends!
I am back to share a layout I have up over at ScraPerfect using The Best Glue Ever and the June & July 2018 Hip Kit Club kits:


I fussy cut the flowers from patterned paper and then colored them with watercolors. I used The Best Glue Ever to adhere them to my layout. I also used the glue to adhere the diecuts, popping some up with foam. The Best Glue Ever holds the foam perfectly!


I added more diecuts and a tag here also using The Best Glue Ever to hold them in place:


For my banner, I used just a dot of glue on every other banner to hold it in place while I added my stitching:


I love this glue and how my layout turned out!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!



No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!