Thursday, September 19, 2019

The Love of Football

Hey there friends!
 Are you a football fan? Do your kids play football? Then you need this chipboard piece! LOL!
 I am sharing a football layout with you today that I created for Creative Embellishments.
 Austin played football a few years in high school, so these chipboard pieces were perfect for this layout:



 I used The Love of Football chipboard piece for my title and used Lindy's mists to color them. I added a few MAMBI stickers from my stash and machine stitched through a few of them. I popped the "Go Team" one up with craft foam to add some dimension:

 
I have been dying to try one of the new shaker sets in the store and this Star Shaker Set was perfect for a sports page. I added a variety of sequins and confetti to it. I used ScraPerfect's Best Glue Ever with the No Clog Writing Cap attached to put it together. I added the football helmet, colored with Lindy's, from the Football Set on top of the shaker:

 
I used Distressed Grid Stencil to add some modeling paste to my background and then added watercolors:

 

This was such a fun and messy layout to create!
 Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!