Sunday, September 15, 2019

Polka Music

Hey there friends!
Today I am sharing a page created for CSI using case file #295.
I used Fancy Pants Cottage Christmas and Carta Bella Christmas Day along with a few other things for this travel layout:


I added layers of patterned papers under my photos, popping the middle one up with foam. I also added a few Simple Stories stickers to that one too. I used Simple Stories triangle stickers to create a banner under the photo and added some machine stitching:


I used Pink Fresh Indigo Hills puffy alphas for my title. I added some Shimelle embellies (ampersand, houses and radio). The hearts and star are from Simple Stories:


Here is the case file:

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!