Friday, September 20, 2019

Weekend Vibes

Hey friends!
The September mini crop kicks off today with some fun challenges over at Creative Inspiration!
My challenge is to create a travel themed project. I created a layout using the April 2017 Hip Kit Club kit:


I added diecuts from the kit here, popping some up with craft foam:


I added a few layers under my photo including paper and a diecut. I fussy cut the green leaf from one of the papers in the kit and added more diecuts. The "Wknd" are diecuts and I used Thickers from the kit to create the rest of my title:


I added my journaling, a few stickers and more diecuts here:


I love how this page came out and would love to see your take on the challenge over on the forum!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!



No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!