Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Live In The Moment: Creative Embellishments

Hey there friends!
I am back to share a camping layout using some fun Creative Embellishment chipboard pieces.
This photo of us and our camping friends was taken on our annual 4th of July camping trip:

 

I colored the Live In The Moment chipboard piece with a few different Lindy's mists and used that for my title:

 
I fussy cut some flowers from the June Hip Kit Club kit and layered them around my photo. I added the Purple Plant sprigs, colored with the same Lindy's mists, under the flowers. Here's the left side:

 

and the right side:

 
I added some watercolor to my background. I stitched a few clouds to the top and added a strip of patterned paper to the bottom. I love how this layout turned out! That chipboard is just gorgeous! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!