Saturday, February 8, 2020

Be Mine

Hey there!
I am back to share a layout created for CSI case file # 310.
I used a variety of manufacturers for this page of Sierra and Robin:


I created a heart mask out of cardstock and laid it on top of my background. I used the Distressed Text Stamp from Creative Embellishments and stamped with black ink.  I machine stitched the heart using silver thread. I added a few puffy stickers from Dear Lizzy. I used a border punch on the grey paper from JilliBean Soup. I added a Tim Holtz sticker and a wood button from Pink Fresh. I used foam Thickers for my title:


The red heart paper is from Photo Play Wild Love. The plaid paper is from Fancy Pants Home For Christmas. I added a doily behind my photo along with a chipboard frame from Simple Stories. To the frame< i added another Tim Holtz phrase sticker. I placed some silver tangled thread under the flower die cut and added another wood button and puffy sticker:


I had cut the 3 tags behind my photo. On this tag, I fussy cut the wood framed "together is my favorite place to be" and flower frame from a paper from JilliBean Soup Garden Harvest. I added a puffy sticker to it. I used a banner stamp from TaDa and stamped in both red and silver/black ink. I fussy cut them and added around my photo and to the top of my page. I added the XOXO border sticker to the border punched grey paper. Finally, I added another wood button and Tim Holtz sticker:



Here is a sneak of the case file, to see more, visit the CSI Facebook page:


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!