Saturday, February 15, 2020

Learning To Skate

Hello friends!
Today I am sharing my layout created for case file #311 at CSI. this is a stash busting challenge case file. The wreath cut file is from Hip Kit Club and the snowflakes are from the Snowed In cut file from the Cut Shoppe. This is a photo of Robin teaching Sierra to ice-skate in Germany:


I cut the cut files out on white textured cardstock. I machine stitched the wreath cut file to my page using white thread. After I had the layout finished, I wasn't happy with the wreath and took some watercolor and added  a bit of color to it. I love how it turned out! These felt snowflakes have been in my stash forever. They already had the purple brads in them from years ago. I added the snowman button, skate sticker, Ice skating tag


I used a few alphas from my stash for the title and machine stitched through it. I added a parenthesis to the top of my photo along with a pennant, punched snowflake and to the left are a few tree stickers. Most of the stickers are from Simple Stories and papers are from Echo Park:


Here's a close up of the snowflakes in the cut file from the Cut Shoppe. I added a snowman button, punched snowflake, bling and snowflake brads. I used lots of brads and still have lots in my stash!


Here is a sneak of the case file, to see more, visit the CSI Facebook page:

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!