Thursday, February 13, 2020

Coffee

Hey there!
I am back to share another Creative Embellishment layout with you. If you know me, you know I love my coffee in the morning. I not only love it, but need it. LOL! I used Pebbles Girl Squad and Studio Calico (Teal striped paper) for this layout. I heat embossed in black the Coffee A Hug In A Mug phrase and used it for the title on my layout:

 

I used the coffee cup from the Coffee Set and sprayed it with Heidi Swapp Tea Color Shine. I used the Scribble Heart Stencil to add some texture paste on white cardstock. I let it dry and then added some Lindy's mist. I fussy cut 3 of them out and added one to the coffee cup:

 

The scalloped circle is also from the Coffee Set and colored with the same Color Shine:

 
I added layers of patterned papers, torn edges and machine stitching to my page:

 
I added some Coffee Flair with tangled thread under them:

 
I love creating memories about the everyday life, do you? Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!