Saturday, February 1, 2020

Sing Anyways

Hey there friends!
I am back to share my layout for CSI case file #309.
I used mostly Echo park Happy Together along with Berry Branches from Creative Embellishments for this layout:


I used the note paper for my background and then took the sunburst stencil from Heidi Swapp and added some mist using a large paintbrush. I ripped a piece of brown cardstock and placed it on the left side of the page to mimic a tree trunk. I painted the Berry Branches from Creative Embellishments brown and then added some white Gesso:


I fussy cut lots of flowers and a few trees and added them around my photo. 


I used the quote from the case file for my title and used a few different Echo Park alphas. I added some stitching through the title. I added a bird sticker and a few fussy cut bird houses hanging from the branches:


Here's a peek at the case file, to see more, check out the CSI Facebook Group:


Hope you will play along with us this month!



No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!