Saturday, February 1, 2020

Together We Have It All

Hello!
It's a new month, that means a new mood board challenge at Creative Embellishments.
I was inspired by the love theme and decided to do a layout about Greg and I:


I used a stencil and added Recollections mist using a paintbrush for my rays. 
I used the Feeling the Love Frame and the quote Together We Have It All as my main focus to draw your eye to the photos. 


 I added flowers from my stash and then added in bits of the Flourish Set 10 and a few Wood Veneer Hearts. I also added the gold Heidi Swapp stickers and a few Teresa Collins phrase stickers:


I colored all of the CE chipboard and wood veneer with Nuvo Glitter Markers.
I added some blue mist spatters to my background:


Here's another look at the frame and title:


  I absolutely love how this layout came out! 

Here's the moodboard:


Hope I have inspired you to play along with this fun moodboard!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!