Thursday, February 20, 2020

Wine Country

Hey there!
I am back to share a fun layout with you using some chippies from Creative Embellishments.
Do you like wine? Wine tasting? Last fall we went to a vineyard up north and did some wine tasting with friends. We had a blast!
Here's my page:

 

I used Grapes and colored them with Dylusions for the grapes and used Shimmers on the leaves:

 
I used the Wine Pouring Set and colored the pieces with Lindy's and Dylusions mists. I love the sparkle the Lindy's added- perfect for those wine glasses and bottle. The set has 3 wine glasses and this bottle in it:

 
I used papers from my stash: Green- Echo park, Purple- from a big pad from Michaels and the clear with gold arrows is from Teresa Collins. I used 3D stickers from Paper House. Here is another one of the wine glasses from the Wine Pouring Set:

 

Here's the last glass and another look at the grapes. Check out all that shimmer! Love it!

 

This was such a fun layout to create! I love how it came out!
 Thanks for stopping and have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!