Monday, June 1, 2020

Eat, Sleep, Craft, Repeat

Hey there friends!
Today I am sharing a layout created for CSI using case file #321. I was inspired by the colors and the testimony to document something about a passion of yours. Of coarse, I created a layout about scrapbooking!


I used a cut file from Cuts To You and backed it with a Simple Stories paper. I fussy cut the small flowers from a Simple Stories paper and added the larger flower from Vicki Boutin. I fussy cut a banner, added a sticker and some enamel dots from Simple Stories and Cocoa Vanilla Studio:


I added a few of the negative hearts and placed a PaperHouse Productions puffy heart on top. I added a few more fussy cut flowers here along with a tab and the house die cut from JilliBean Soup:


I fussy cut a few cacti from a JilliBean Soup paper and tucked those in between the cut file letters:


Here is the fun case file:


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!