Thursday, June 18, 2020

I'm Yours

Hey there friends!
I am excited! Today is my last day of feeding the kids at school until fall, hopefully. My staff and I have packing sack lunches since March 18th when the COVID-19 hit the US. This is so much extra work for us, plus we miss seeing the kids. I am hoping it will be back to normal in September, but I highly doubt it. It is what it is and we will still feed the kids no matter how we have to do it.
Anywho,
I am sharing a layout for Creative Embellishments today.
I used Creative Embellishments chipboard along with PhotoPlay Wild Love. This is a photo of Sierra and her boyfriend in Germany in January:

 

I love all the dream catchers in the store! I used Dream Catcher 1 behind my matted photo and tucked in the the arrow/case sticker. I colored the dream catcher with a few different ink pads. I added a few word stickers popping the "always" up with foam to add some dimension:

 

I added the entire pack of Feathers to the bottom and top of the photo. I colored them with inks as well. I love how it looks like they are floating through the air:

 

 I added lots of spatters and a few more stickers:

 

This was such a fun layout to create and I love how it came out! Thanks for stopping and have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!