Monday, June 1, 2020

Destination

Hey friends!
I am back to share a layout created for Creative Embellishments using the June mood board. I was inspired by the branch with flowers on them.


The flowers reminded me of the Cherry Blossom Branch. I colored it with Lindy's mists. I used mists on my white cardstock background and used the Ledger Stencil to add modeling paste:


I put my photos on tissue paper and then patterned paper from Elle's Studio. I popped them up with foam and tucked in a Vintage Lantern on each side. I used Lindy's and Heidi Swapp mists to color them. I did add a bit of modeling paste to them to give some dimension. I colored a few words from the Travel Word Set 1 with Lindy's mists and added them to my layout. Under the "Destination" and above the left photo, I tucked in a piece of the Lace Border 7.


Here's the other Vintage Lantern I used:



 Finally. I added some word phrase stickers from Heidi Swapp and flowers from Little Birdie.
Hope you will play along with us this month!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!