Monday, June 8, 2020

Collect Moments

Hey there!
Today I am sharing a layout created for CSI  case file #322. I was inspired by the colors and fruit in this file. I used Dear Lizzy Star Gazer & Happy Place, Pink Paislee Citrus Bliss and Fancy Pants Joy Parade for this fun summer page:


I used lots of stuff from my stash. That wood apple is pretty old, I can't remember where it came from, lol. I added lots of layers and some enamel shapes:


I hand stitched the grid using embroidery floss. I fussy cut the flower, circle and leaves. I added in a PaperHouse 3D pineapple sticker:


Another old wood veneer here along with lots of layers, fussy cutting, enamel shapes and check out that fringe, I love it!


More fruit, layers and even some stitching:


Here's the case file:


Hope you get a chance to play along with us this month.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!