Monday, June 15, 2020

Yay!

Hello!
Today I am sharing my last layout for CSI this month. I used case file #323, which is a cold case file, use up some stash for this one. I used mostly Maggie Holmes Carousel with a little Echo Park for this page of some friends:


I have been hoarding that ice cream cart and decided to use it. I added a fussy cut flower, a tag, and some stickers:


The case file photo reminded me of that frame, so I tucked it in behind the photo and embellies. I fussy cut the tent, ferris wheel and that circle light banner. I added some gorgeous pink puffy stickers: 


Another fussy cut flower and that gorgeous gold trimmed paper along with a pink flower puffy sticker finished off the top left of my photo:


I fussy cut the "YAY" and added the puffy sticker on top. More of the fussy cut circle light banner on top of the page:


Here's the case file:


This was a super fun layout to create plus I used some stash!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!