Thursday, June 11, 2020

I Love Coffee!

Hello!
I am back to share another layout with you. Anyone a coffee drinker out there? If so, you can relate to my coffee page. I used some fun Creative Embellishment chipboard and flair and combined it with Pebbles Girl Squad collection:

 

I started with a few  strips of paper, some torn and a border. I added some machine stitching and spatters. I used the I Love Coffee piece for my title. I sprayed it with with Lindy's mist and tucked in a fussy cut coffee cup from one of the papers:

 

 I added a fussy cut flower and a Heart sprayed with the same mist to the bottom of my page:

 

I fussy cut a few more coffee cups and flowers. I added the phrase die cut and a Coffee Flair:

 

 I tucked in the coffee cup from the Coffee Set and colored it with a few different mists. I added more fussy cut flowers and a tab:

 
  This was such a fun layout to create! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!