Sunday, November 1, 2020

A Fall Page

 Hey Scrappy Friends!

I am back to share a fall layout created for the November challenge at Creative Embellishments. I love playing with their chipboard and there are so many pieces to choose from. Here's my page:


I applied mists to my background using the packaging technique. I used acrylic paints to color the Autumn Frame and placed 2 wallet sized photos in it. I also added acrylic paint to the Leaves and Rake and added those to my page:


I used a variety of alphas for my title. The orange and brown are from the PhotoPlay Autumn Day collection.


Check out those gorgeous leaves! I love how they came out:


Stop on over to the CE blog to check out what the rest of the design team did with the challenge and play along with us!




No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!