Tuesday, November 10, 2020

The Happy Season

Hey there creative friends!
I would like to share a holiday layout of Sierra and I with you. I used a fun shaker from the Creative Embellishments store for this pretty page: 

 

I used the Snowflake Shaker and Pretty Little Studio Glitter and Ice collection. I added Gesso to the shaker and then added a layer of white acrylic paint. I added BoBunny Glitter Paste to the top layer to add some texture and sparkle. I filled the shaker with Buttons Galore and More December Dream Sparkletz and 28 & Lilac Lane Snow Day Buttons, beads and sequins. Check out the gorgeousness:

 

I added some diecut snowflakes from my stash along with some Glitter & Ice diecut flowers:

   

 I was inspired to used the shaker when I saw the big snowflake behind us in the photo:

 

I added my title and journaling along with another snowflake in the upper left corner of the layout:

 

Have you seen all the shakers in the store? There are so many to choose from! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!