Saturday, November 14, 2020

Camping Girls

 Hello!

Today I am sharing a camping layout that I created for Richard Garay 88 and Clear and a cut file, but for the life of me, can't remember and after searching, I could not find who to give credit to. If I ever figure it out, I will be sure to. Here's my layout:


I  added clear Gesso to my background and then made watercolors out of the Sour Crush Sugar Cube and used the packaging technique to put on my background. I cut the cut file out of textured white card stock. I made watercolors out of Rich Blueberry, Rich Cactus, Rich Tangerine and Sweet Cane Sugar Cubes and used those to color the cut file:


I used the Camp Out Stamp Set and stamped the images (small trees, tents, lantern and "Happy Trails" in Black Taffy Sugar Cube


I added a few stickers from my stash. I also added some machine stitching around the heart:


I had a blast creating this fun page! I love adding some stamped images to my layouts!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!