Sunday, November 15, 2020

Us

 Hey friends!

Today I am sharing a layout created for CSI using cold case file #338. This is a stash busting challenge.

Here's my layout:


I used a lot of Crate Paper Close Knit collection for this page. The background paper & peach paper are from Robin's Nest. I rubbed Tim Holtz Distressed Ink (Antique Linen) on the background paper to distress it. 


I used lots of chipboard and a few other embellies from the Close Knit collection. I used some old Jenni Bowlin alphas for my title.  (those have to be at least 20 years old?)


I added an Evalicious puffy sticker from my stash to my photo and added a fussy cut red flower and more chipboard embellies:


Check out the case file on the CSI Facebook page and play along with us this month. There are som fabulous prizes up for grabs!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!