Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Live In The Moment

 Hello crafty friends! Hope you are healthy and safe in this crazy time.

I have a pretty layout to share with you today using some awesome Creative Embellishment chipboard pieces and Cocoa Vanilla Wild At Heart collection:  


I added watercolor to my white background. For my title, I used the Live In The Moment chipboard piece. These word phrase pieces make awesome titles! I used Heidi Swapp mist to color it:

 

I added a few layers behind my photo and then popped it up with foam. I tucked in some fussy cut flowers, butterflies and a few pieces of Purple Plant also colored with the same mist:

 

Here's another piece of the Purple Plant tucked in among the fussy cut flowers:

   

 I love how this page came out! I guess I am partial to chipboard and fussy cut flowers, they always make a perfect combination in my book, lol! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!