Sunday, November 29, 2020

Hey/ Richard Garay 88 and Clear

 Hey there scrappy friends!

Just wanted to pop in and share a layout that I created for Richard Garay 88 and Clear. I am loving the Sugar Cubes and stamps from there!


I made watercolors from the Rich Honey, Rich Tangerine, Sweet Cane and Rich Cactus Sugar Cubes and used the packaging technique to create my background. I used the Sweater Weather Digital Stamp set and stamped the images with the Black Taffy Sugar Cube. I colored the leaves from the set with watercolor pencils. The "Count Your Blessings" was colored with the Rich Tangerine Sugar Cube:


I layered papers under my photo. The brown is from One Canoe Two. The green striped is Heidi Swapp.


I added in some Hip Kit Club acetate and wood veneer leaves:


I love how colorful this fall layout came out!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!