Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Merry Christmas

 Hey there friends!

Today I am sharing my take on the December challenge at Creative Embellishments. I used lots of fun holiday chipboard pieces along with Paper House Home For Christmas and Christmas Cheer for this page of Sierra and Robin:


I used: Santa's SleighTopsy TreeHolly Berry Set and Merry Christmas Titles and used ink pads to color them along with Heidi Swapp Gold Color Shine spatters. I added in a few felt embellies that have been in my stash for years:


I added some BoBunny Glitter Paste to the Topsy Tree to make it look snow covered:


Here's the title piece:


Check out the sleigh and reindeer, they are so cool!


I finished off this layout with some white paint spatters, perfect for a winter page!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!




No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!