Thursday, December 31, 2020

Hello Winter

 Hey there friends!

I was asked by May at Buttons Galore and More to be a guest designer for December. Of coarse, I said yes!

I used Crate Paper Snowflakes for this page:


I started this page by painting the Snow Globe Shaker from Creative Embellishments with Gesso and acrylic paint. I added a few die cut trees and a fussy cut snowman to the inside of the shaker along with BoBunny Glitter Paste for the snow at the bottom of the shaker. Then I added Doo Dadz Polar Wind and snowflakes from Sparkletz December Dream. To finish off the outside of the snow globe, I added a few die cut snowflakes and a bow, from Hip Kit Club, along with trim and a snowflake button from 28 Lilac Lane- Snow Day:


I added Christmas Carnival Sparkletz to the center of  some chipboard snowflakes from my stash: 


I used a diecut for my title. Check out that fox, isn't he just the cutest?! I used the Creative Embellishment Grunge Snowflake Stamp on my background and added Christmas Carnival Sparkletz to these as well:


I had a blast creating this fun winter page!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!




No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!