Sunday, December 20, 2020

Holly Jolly

 Hey there scrappy friends!

Today I am sharing a fun Christmas layout of Sierra, Greg and I That I created for 88 and Clear. We were in Walmart shopping last Christmas and friends of ours took our picture by the tree. I added lots of stamped images on this fun page:


I used the Santa's Kisses Stamp along with Black Taffy Sugar Cube for the santa and child. I colored it with watercolor pencils and then fussy cut it. I added Dazzling Pat to Santa's beard and white trim on his suit:


The trees are from the Love Jack Stamp Set. I stamped them on white and Rich Cactus Card Stock using the Black Taffy Sugar Cube. The ones stamped on white cardstock were colored with watercolor pencils:


I used the swag from the Santa's Kisses Stamp set. I colored it with watercolor pencils. I backed my photo with Rich Blueberry and Rich Cherry Card Stocks. I used the Rich Blueberry Sugar Cube and made watercolor out of it and plattered it on my background:


I added PinkFresh puffy stickers. For my title and the snowflakes I used Thickers:


I had a blast creating this page and I love how it came out!
I hope I have inspired you to dig out your stamps and use them on a layout!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!