Thursday, December 3, 2020

Fogged Glasses Are The New Normal

 Hello! 

I am on quarantine due to the dang Coronavirus. So I played along with Scrap Our Stash’s December Mask Up challenge. How fitting, right? Lol

Here’s my take on the challenge: 

I used Richard Garay Sugar Cubes on my background and made watercolors with them. I used the October 2016 Hip Kit Club kit, yes, I still have lots of old kits, lol! I used AC and Recollections alphas for my title. 
Here’s the challenge:



I am trying a new way to do my photos as the way I usually edit them will be gone after December. I am also doing this post from my iPad instead of my desk top computer. So hoping it’s not too bad.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day! 



9 comments :

  1. Awesome layout and take on the challenge! Thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a awesome layout! Love the details and stash use. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your mixed media background and title work. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on the challenge. Love that cool splattered background and all the bright colours. Thanks for playing along at Scrap Our Stash - Gail #staysafe #stayhealthy

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your layout, especially the ink splatters. Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry you were in quarantine but what a great way to get it documented! Love your background.Thanks so much for sharing with us at Scrap Our Stash! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great layout and love your design - Thanks for playing along with us at the Scrap Our Stash Blog!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!