Saturday, December 26, 2020

I'm Dreaming....

Hey there friends!

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!

 I am sharing my last card as guest designer for Buttons Galore & More. I had a blast playing with their embellies this last month! 

Here's my card:


I created a pocket by stitching vellum to my patterned paper from My Mind's Eye Cozy Christmas. I added Sparkletz December Dream & Sparkletz Icicles in the pocket:


I added a chipboard snowflake from my stash. I added some tangled silver thread and a rub-on that I applied to white cardstock. I used a piece of twine and strung the silver snowflake from 28 Lilac Lane Snow Day


I love how this card came out, it's so pretty!
Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!



 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!