Sunday, December 13, 2020

Christmas Eve Joy

 Hey friends!

I have been asked by May at Buttons Galore & More to guest design this month. I really enjoy using their embellishments, so of course, I said yes! This is my second project.

I have another shaker to share with you today. I used the Gift Shaker from Creative Embellishments:


I painted the shaker with acrylic paint and then backed the gift with papers from the November 2019 Hip Kit Club kit. I filled the shaker with 28 Lilac Lane Country Christmas Sequins & Beads. I sprayed the bow with Lindy's Glory of the Seas Gold and then added a Peppermint Pairs Candy Cane Button:


I added a cute bow from the kit along with the cute girl"


I used alphas from the kit and added some tree die cuts:


I love that cute deer! I added a Fancy Pants arrow sticker and popped it up:


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!



No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!