Thursday, December 17, 2020

Christmas Cards for Creative Embellishments

 Hey friends!

Do you make your own Christmas cards? I make about 45 every year to mail out. 
Today I am sharing a few Christmas cards I created for Creative Embellishments using 2 of the Christmas Wreaths along with papers from Paper House. Here's the first card:

 

I colored the wreaths with mists, using Heidi Swapp Gold Color Shine for the sentiment. I added a layer of sparkly gold paper in my card and then also made paper bows to add to the wreaths:


 

Here's the second card:

 

I created this card the same way but swapped the patterned paper layers and added the bow to the top of the wreath:

   

 I hope I have inspired you to make your own Christmas cards next year. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day! 




No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!