Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Christmas Traditions

 Hey there! 

I have some exciting news to share!

I was asked by May at  Buttons Galore & More to be a guest designer this month! Whoop! I am so excited and love their products, so of coarse, I said yes! 

This is my first project created for them.

I used a cut file from Hip Kit Club, I believe, and backed it with papers from Fancy Pants Home For Christmas 6x6 paper pad. 


I hung a few Cookie Cut Outs from my title using baker twine:


I tucked in some die cuts from the Fancy Pants collection:


I added watercolor to my background. I added a photo instead of patterned paper to the "o". This is perfect to get another photo on a layout:


I tucked in a few Ruby Slipper Glitter Buttons and some Tim Holtz word phrase stickers:


I sprinkled Santa's Treats Sprinkletz around my page:


I love using a cut file on my layout and enjoyed tucking in some Button's Galore & More embellies.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!