Monday, December 21, 2020

Christmas Layout

 Hey there!

Today I am sharing a layout created for Sketches In Thyme using sketch #449 and a Recollections Christmas paper pad I picked up not too long ago:


I struggle with circles on layouts but I feel these papers were perfect:


I fussy cut some presents and added a few snowflake stickers from Jolees that I picked up at Michaels that were on clearance. I also added a Mambi chipboard piece (Christmas Eve) and a Paper House 3D sticker (presents)


I fussy cut the poinsettias and the "tis the season" is a sticker from Mambi. I used a stamp to add my date:


Once I figured the circles out, this layout came together very quickly. 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!